1. Which photography related career(s) are you most interested in?
  2. After doing some research on the career, what are some of the job responsibilities?
  3. What is the basic salary (in the location you would like to live in)?
  4. What interests you about this field?
  5. What education and skills would you need to get a good job in the field?

1. cinematographer, and video editor
  2. responsibilities such as Camera placement, Camera movement, Lens choice, Shot size and composition, Aspect ratio, Focus, and Lighting.
  3. $62,361
  4. I like this field of job because I like film and I would love to have this job because I could make a film with great shots and astonishing visuals.
  5. You can prepare for a career as a cinematographer by enrolling in a university film or film studies program. Courses in these areas will emphasize a general knowledge of the art, critique and production of motion pictures. This may include subjects such as film history, story structure, general cinematography and area studies relevant to film.

Many community colleges, trade schools, independent film and art schools also offer degree programs that emphasize film production and photography. While coursework in university settings may include more general education requirements, these programs may focus on technical aspects of camera technology, photography and filming.